Eastfield Resources is a one choice investment for the investor that would like to participate in multiple discovery opportunities of multiple minerals in a single public company. The development strategy is to advance these projects by partnering with other companies to fund exploration and development. This reduces downside risk to investors while leaving a strong upside in the event a project discovery does catch the interest of a major producer.
What is the advantage of investing in Eastfield Resources?
- Five active projects in BC with drilling anticipated on three in 2022
- All properties have significant potential for major discovery.
- Minerals include gold, copper, silver, nickel, molybdenum, cobalt and PGM.
- Experienced management with geologists who are familiar with the projects.
- A good capital structure with approximately 51 million shares outstanding.
- High leverage - properties are developed by optionees or joint venture partners.
- No debt.
- Low political risk environment in Canada.
- Substantial shareholdings in Cariboo Rose Resource,Consolidated Woodjam Copper, Alpha Copper, GK Resources and Northwest Copper Corp.
Eastfield shareholders have benefited over the years with shares from spinoff or related companies, click here to see the various Eastfield spinoffs.